I just stopped in at a local thrift store that only takes cash. Only having change in my wallet, I knew it would be just my luck that I would find something there today. Sure enough, right there in the case as I walked in was Kaya's Jingle Dress NIB. The price? Only $6!!!! (This is the same TS where I found Samanth's retired paint set in new condition for only $5!) Since I don't have Kaya, I'm going to send it in and exchange it. I got two Gala outfits for Christmas, and I have been waiting to send the extra in as well. Now I can't decide though. I really want to get Jess, and unless I get a really good job over the summer, my cash flow is going to be zilch. But, I really want Molly's camp outfit & accessories, and her Dude Ranch outfit. Since all of these things are now limited I don't know which to order. Does anyone know if Molly's items might go to the sale page? If I can get them cheaper, I might wait. The other thing I'm comcerned about though, is all the negative things I have been hearing about Jess' wig. Such a hard decision. Any advice? (Sorry for the rambling there! [img]tongue.gif[/img] LOL)

~Dee

<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 10, 2006 05:42 PM: Message edited by: DaisyDee ]</font>